JONKOPING UNIVERSITY SUMMER SCHOOL 2020
Are you looking for an interesting program next summer semester 2020? International University would like to recommend the JU Summer School 2020 at Jonkoping University – Sweden for you.
- General information of the program:
- Period: June 8 – July 3, 2020 (4 weeks).
- Host university: Jönköping University – Sweden.
- Language of instruction: English – Level of study:
|Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective||10||60 credits first cycle courses in industrial engineering or business administration or computer information systems or equivalent.||Fluency in English equivalent to at least 575 (paper based) or 90 (internet based) TOEFL score.|
|Global Perspective on Health and Welfare||10||30 credits first cycle/undergraduate/bachelor courses in any educational area.||Fluency in English equivalent to at least 575 (paper based) or 90 (internet based) TOEFL score.|
|Communicating Nations||10||30 credits first cycle/undergraduate/bachelor courses in any educational area.||Fluency in English equivalent to at least 575 (paper based) or 90 (internet based) TOEFL score.|
- Program costs:
- Application fee: 900 SEK.
- Tuition per course: 20,000 SEK.
- Social and cultural package: 1,000 SEK.
- Accommodation cost for 4 weeks: 6500 SEK approximately.
- Medical insurance: not included in the package. Students are recommended to buy one prior to arrival.
- Application procedure:
Step 1: Find a program.
Step 2: Check eligibility.
Step 3: Prepare and submit the Application Package to International Student Service Center (A2.604) before 1 February 2020. The package should include:
- Transcript of record (scale 100)
- Motivational letter
- Recommendation letter (optional)
- Copy of passport
- English Certificate (if applicable)
Step 4: Wait for application results from IU.
Step 5: Successful candidates complete the online application via: www.ju.se/summerschool before 1 April 2020.
For more details of the JU Summer School 2020, please refer to this Brochure: http://bit.ly/2puMLOx or contact International Student Service Center at Room A2.604.